Investment Control

There are two ways to crimp a network cable, Direct mode (most commonly used in networks with more than two computers), and the Crossover (a kind of point-to-point between two devices).

You must use the Direct way to connect a computer to a hub, switch or a router. Whatever first standard (EIA / TIA 568A) or second (EIA / TIA 568B), provided that the two ends are also crimped:










For cases such as the creation of a Network Environment with only two connected computers, one directly to the other, you should use the Crossover mode. Each tip with a standard.